Senior Network Engineer
Website FriendFinder Networks
WHAT WE WANT
FriendFinder Networks is looking for a Senior Network Engineer who will be responsible for operational support of data communications and security systems including troubleshooting, technical analysis, and problem solving. Your contributions ensure FriendFinder Networks will continue to provide our customers with a secure and best possible user experience for everyone who visits our web sites 24 hours a day, every day of the year, all over the world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support large-scale network switching, routing and security
- Basic troubleshoot and support Firewall, VPN and IPS
- Support network load balancers, such as Netscaler, F5 LTM/GTM, Cisco ACE, etc.
- Troubleshoot BGP/OSPF/Spanning Tree
- Assist and deploy and manage QoS/DSCP in video, voice and data networks
- Use sniffer and debug network and application problems
- Participate in on-call schedule including maintenance windows
- Participate in 24×7 on-call rotation.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years’ experience of Networking and 5 years of Security as a primary job function
- Experience understanding & troubleshooting of TCP, UDP, IP, and IP addressing / subnet masking / design
- Expert knowledge of peculiarities of global distribution of near real-time rich media streaming
- Experience with routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, ISIS, MPLS
- Experience with H.264 video transport protocols: RTMP, HLS, WebRTC
- Experience with NGFW support and implementation; preferably FortiNet Fortigate family
- Experience with Huawei CloudEngine Switching
- Experience with Citrix Netscaler suite of products; load balancing and WAF
- Experience with SD-WAN
- Experience with network security, including FireWall, VPN and IPS, etc.
- Must be comfortable with adult content
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
WHAT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE
- Strong knowledge of network security, including Firewall, VPN and IPSec Tunnels, etc. is desirable
- Strong knowledge of SDN, NFV, DMVPN, MPLS, VxLANs, SD-WAN, IPv6 networks (Dual-Stack)
- Strong knowledge of DLP, IAM/IDM, OAUTH, OpenID, SAML 2.0, Federated Identity
- Ability to manage complex multi-organizational projects
WHAT IS PREFERABLE TO HAVE
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, self-directed, with demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to work independently, effective under pressure, and deliver solutions
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Outstanding organizational skills; handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Have a high degree of honesty and integrity
- Be a team-player, positive attitude and flexible
REPORTING TO THIS POSITION: No direct reports
WORKING WITH US
WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT WE DO
Not only do we love what we do, but we truly believe in it. We grow through positive education, skill training, courses, big stories, and big dreams. We are constantly improving and striving for perfection to revolutionize and enhance the lives of our members.
WE CARE ABOUT PEOPLE
The main precondition of any relationship is the ability to put ourselves in someone else’s shoes to truly understand them. Satisfied customers, employees, and business partners are not just a cog in the wheel, but the main ingredient of the company’s success.
WE EMBRACE DIVERSITY IN ALL FORMS
FriendFinder Networks has embraced diversity from the beginning of its history dating back to the mid-1990s. We created the first online personals sites for gays and lesbians, for non-English-speaking audiences, and for those who enjoy what was once called “alternative lifestyles”. Headquartered in San Francisco / Silicon Valley and staffed throughout the world, our team also relies on diversity of background, perspectives, and ideas.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com